Education Puns and Jokes To Brighten Your Day
These are some images used on April Fools Day, Scroll down for more education puns and jokes.
Happy April fool’s Day
Sorry about the click bait. But as there’s nothing better for your wellbeing than laughter! enjoy some education based Puns and jokes. Also check out our FB page
Education Puns and Jokes For Teachers
A rule of grammar: double negatives are a no-no.
I used to hate maths but then I realised decimals have a point.
The English Teacher felt odd after being fired: it was post-grammatic stress disorder.
The arrogant maths teacher finally ate a slice of humble pi.
The arrogant computing teacher finally ate a slice of raspberry Pi (that worked better in my head)
Geology class is the bedrock of a decent education.
The geography teacher discovered that her knowledge of earthquakes was a bit shaky.
The roundest knight at King Arthur’s round table was Sir Cumference.
A rubber band was confiscated from algebra class, because it was a weapon of math disruption.
The PE teacher wondered why the baseball kept getting bigger. Then it hit him.
At least the gossipers in the staff room have a sense of rumor
When it’s alphabet soup on the lunch menu, it could spell disaster.
20 More Jokes about Teaching
- Why did the math book look sad? Because it had too many problems!
- Why did the teacher bring a ladder to the classroom? Because the students were reaching new heights!
- Why did the scarecrow win an award? Because he was outstanding in his field!
- What do you call a teacher who never frowns? A ruler!
- Why was the English teacher always cold? Because they had too many drafts!
- Why did the teacher wear sunglasses to school? Because her students were so bright!
- What did one pencil say to the other pencil? “You’re looking sharp!”
- Why did the teacher go to the beach? To test the waters!
- What do you get when you cross a teacher and a vampire? Lots of blood tests!
- Why was the math book sad after summer break? It had too many exes and why’s!
- Why did the music teacher go to jail? Because he got caught in treble!
- What do you call a teacher who never passes gas in public? A private tutor!
- What did the teacher say to the pencil case? “You’ve got a lot of potential!”
- Why did the teacher bring a ladder to the art class? Because they wanted to help the students draw outside the lines!
- Why did the teacher wear sunglasses while teaching grammar? Because proper nouns were so bright!
- Why did the teacher wear a baseball glove to class? Because he wanted to catch the students’ attention!
- How does a science teacher freshen their breath? With experi-mints!
- Why did the teacher go to the bakery? To get a little extra dough!
- What is a math teacher’s favorite season? Sum-mer!
- Why did the teacher bring a broom to class? To sweep the students off their feet with knowledge!