Today I tried the Plickers app in class for the first time, I conducted a short plenary quiz with questions about the book we have been reading. It worked and the students loved it but….

I need to make some adaptations. 242755588

The students found it hard to hold the cards without covering the Code. I have ordered matt laminating sheets to give a bigger edge to grip and to stiffen them.

Some of the students (P level) struggled identifying the answer they wanted. Instead of ABCD as the options I am going to laminate symbols or images relating to the choices. These can be changed quickly and easily once prepared. I will post with an update once I’ve made them.

The small group size (7) meant I could individually capture each card or they could be laid on the desk but this is not as much fun.

IMG_0061 IMG_0060

I will be adapting and trying again next week.

Screen Shot 2014-11-20 at 5_33_05 PM

Advertisements